It's Mother's Day in the rainforest and everyone is celebrating, except for the Bobo Brothers who forgot to get their mom a gift. They decide the best gift they could give to their mom is to just stay out of trouble, so Diego, Blue & Sprinkles promise to help them with that task as they head back home. Along the way, they help Sammy the sloth find his lost rainbow nuts for his mother's gift. Next, they run into the Red-eyed Tree Frogs and help them get a special flower for their mommy by telling the Bobos to climb high. Then at the banana grove, Diego, Blue, Sprinkles and the Bobos meet Baby Jaguar , who's slipping on banana peels left all over the rainforest floor. The Bobos help clean up the mess by hanging from their strong tails. When the Bobos get back home, their mommy says the best Mother's Day gift is that they were good little monkeys and helped all their friends.
- First appearance of Diego's big sister Daisy, so we see all of Diego's family together this time.
- This Episode Also Appeared In Nickelodeon's Lots Of Love Marathon Right After The Bubble Guppies Episode "Bubble Puppy!"
- Daisy sees the Bobo Brothers for the first time in this episode.
- How can Daisy be in college if she's only fifteen? Reply: She's possibly a prodigy.
- Daisy celebrated her 15th birthday in "Dora the Explorer" Season 4, Episode 2 "Daisy, La Quinceañera," which aired on Oct. 1, 2004. Diego states that Daisy is home from college in "Go, Diego, Go!" Season 3, Episode 4 "The Bobo's Mother's Day," which aired on May 9, 2008. That would make Daisy 18 and no child prodigy